Ways to Give
Help us build a strong and sustainable future
Generous donors are the foundation of our ability to fulfill our mission: inspire a greater connection to the natural world by protecting, managing and interpreting our property; providing outdoor recreational opportunities; and offering environmental education experiences.
Donations make it possible for us:
- to keep the Nature Center and the 205 acres of property free and open to the public
- to make improvements for enhanced recreational opportunities
- to provide innovative environmental science lessons to students
Please consider becoming a donor to Asbury Woods. Your support helps us touch the hearts, minds, bodies, and souls of those who engage with Asbury Woods. As a donor to Asbury Woods, you can be part of something remarkable and help to ensure nature is a deeply held community value.
View our Annual Report for more information about our latest achievements, goals and critical funding needs.
Donor Benefits and Recognition Program
FRIENDS OF ASBURY WOODS (fully tax-deductible)
All donors of $1 - $49 will be recognized in the annual report and receive a personalized thank you letter.
SUPPORTING (fully tax-deductible)
$50 – $99
- Discounts on public programs, summer camps and festival admission
- Discounted pricing on rental of winter recreation equipment
- 10% discount in the Squeaky Frog Gift Shop
- 10% discount on birthday parties at Asbury Woods
- Free or discounted admission at reciprocal nature centers, botanical gardens and zoos as posted on the yearly list of Association of Nature Center Administrators reciprocal list found here: https://natctr.org/
- Donor recognition card available upon request to present at reciprocal sites.
- Listing in annual report
Contributing donors enjoy all the benefits of Supporting donors plus the opportunity to engage in a more insider’s view of Asbury Woods.
$100 (fully tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to travel with Asbury Woods naturalists for day trips
- Listing in annual report
$250 ($230 tax-deductible)
- Invitation to annual meeting
$500 ($465 tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to Adopt-An-Animal for one year; certificate, picture and in-person meeting with animal of your choice
- Invitation to annual director's sunrise breakfast. If you’d like to take advantage of your Adopt-an-Animal benefit, please contact Carissa Snarski, Director of Development and Marketing, at (814) 836-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grandfather Tree Society
When you join the Grandfather Tree Society with an annual contribution of $1,000 or more, you will have the opportunity to share a more intimate relationship with Asbury Woods, its leadership and other supporters. Grandfather Tree Society donors enjoy all the benefits of Supporting donors and Contributing donors plus exclusive opportunities.
$1,000 ($940 tax-deductible)
- Exclusive invitation to Grandfather Tree Society annual recognition event
$2,500 ($2,410 tax-deductible)
- Personalized experience for up to 20 people (owl prowl, tree walk, animal encounter, wildflower walk, s’mores hike, etc). If you would like to take advantage of this benefit please contact Carissa Snarski, Director of Development and Marketing, at (814) 836-6179 or email@example.com.
$5,000 ($4,910 tax-deductible; increases if use complimentary facility rental)
One complimentary rental of Asbury Woods facility (classrooms, conference room, Behrend Room, Picnic Pavilion or Outdoor Amphitheatre; up to $350 value). If you would like to take advantage of this benefit please contact Carissa Snarski, Director of Development and Marketing, at (814) 836-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Support Asbury Woods
The Asbury Woods Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization- contributions to which are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling, 1-800-732-0999 or at www.dos.state.pa.us/char. Registration does not imply endorsement.