Inspire a greater connection to the natural world with your gift of cryptocurrency
Now it’s even easier to donate to Asbury Woods! Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes. This makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax-efficient ways to support your favorite cause. You can find all of our accepted cryptocurrencies in our FAQ below.
When you donate crypto to Asbury Woods, we immediately transfer your coins to cash. We've partnered with The Giving Block to ensure your cryptocurrency donation is secure. Your donations made through this link support our mission to inspire a greater connection to the natural world by protecting, managing, and interpreting our property; providing outdoor recreational opportunities; ad offering environmental education experiences.
Which cryptocurrencies do you accept?
- We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Aave (AAVE) Alchemix (ALCX) Amp (AMP) Ankr Network (ANKR) API3 (API3) Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) Audius (AUDIO) Balancer (BAL) Bancor Network Token (BNT) BarnBridge (BOND) Basic Attention Token (BAT) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ChainLink (LINK) Civic (CVC) Compound (COMP) Curve (CRV) Dai (DAI) Decentraland (MANA) Dogecoin (DOGE) Dogelon Mars (ELON) Enjin Coin (ENJ) Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Fantom (FTM) Fetch AI (FET) Filecoin (FIL) Gala (GALA) Gemini Dollar (GUSD) Injective Protocol (INJ) Keep3r (KP3R) Kyber Network (KNC) Litecoin (LTC) Livepeer (LPT) Loopring (LRC) Magic Internet Money (MIM) Maker (MKR) Mask Network (MASK) Merit Circle (MC) Mirror Protocol (MIR) Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) Numeraire (NMR) Orchid (OXT) PAX Gold (PAXG) Polygon (MATIC) Quant (QNT) Radicle (RAD) Ren (REN) Render Token (RNDR) Shiba Inu (SHIB) Skale (SKL) Smooth Love Potion (SLP) Somnium Space (CUBE) Spell Token (SPELL) Storj (STORJ) SushiSwap (SUSHI) Synthetix (SNX) Terra (LUNA) TerraUSD (UST) Tezos (XTZ) The Graph (GRT) The Sandbox (SAND) UMA (UMA) Uniswap (UNI) USD Coin (USDC) Wrapped Centrifuge (wCFG) Yearn.Finance (YFI) Zcash (ZEC) 0x (ZRX) 1inch (1INCH)
Is donating cryptocurrency tax deductible?
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes. This makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax-efficient ways to support your favorite cause. If you want to learn more about how donating crypto can lower your taxes, check out thegivingblock.com/faq. Talk to a crypto-savvy tax professional or connect with The Giving Block to get connected with one.
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
- In order to receive a receipt with your donation, you must enter your email when prompted to in our widget above.
Can I donate anonymously?
- Yes, of course! However, if you’d like to receive a tax receipt, you must enter your email address when prompted on the third page. A tax receipt will only be sent once you’ve entered your email address.
Is there a refund policy?
- We strongly suggest that you explicitly treat all cryptocurrency donations as final and do not offer refunds. Also make it clear that no goods, services or airdrops will be offered in exchange for cryptocurrency donations. An example of our donation refund policy is here.
Who is the Giving Block?
- The Giving Block is the #1 crypto donation solution, which provides an ecosystem for nonprofits and charities to fundraise Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, be found by crypto donors, receive funds instantly, and become part of a network of crypto media partners to support their missions. To learn more about our partner, please visit their website: https://thegivingblock.com/