Summer Camp Frequently Asked Questions
Asbury Woods offers a variety of summer camp options for children. Providing each child with a positive and educational camp experience is our primary goal. The questions below are ones that parents often have about our camps, but if you do not see an answer to your question, give us a call at (814) 835-5356.
- When does camp begin and end?
- What to wear, what to bring?
- Can I still register if the session I want for my child is filled?
- How old does my child need to be to attend camp?
- What to do during inclement weather?
- How many campers are under the supervision of a single adult?
- Do you accept students with disabilities into your summer camp program?
- Asbury Woods Summer Camp Policies