Help us build a strong and sustainable future
Generous donors are the foundation of our ability to fulfill our mission: inspire a greater connection to the natural world by protecting, managing and interpreting our property; providing outdoor recreational opportunities; and offering environmental education experiences.
Donations make it possible for us:
- to keep the Nature Center and the 216 acres of property free and open to the public
- to make improvements for enhanced recreational opportunities
- to provide innovative environmental science lessons to students
Please consider becoming a donor to Asbury Woods. Your support helps us touch the hearts, minds, bodies, and souls of those who engage with Asbury Woods. As a donor to Asbury Woods, you can be part of something remarkable and help to ensure nature is a deeply held community value.
View our Annual Report for more information about our latest achievements, goals, and critical funding needs.
Grandfather Tree Society
When you join the Grandfather Tree Society with an annual contribution of $1,000 or more, you will have the opportunity to share a more intimate relationship with Asbury Woods, its leadership and other supporters. Grandfather Tree Society donors enjoy all the benefits of Supporting donors and Contributing donors plus exclusive opportunities.
$1,000 ($940 tax-deductible)
- Exclusive invitation to Grandfather Tree Society annual recognition event
$2,500 ($2,410 tax-deductible)
- Personalized experience for up to 20 people (owl prowl, tree walk, animal encounter, wildflower walk, s’mores hike, etc). If you would like to take advantage of this benefit please contact Carissa Snarski, Director of Development and Marketing, at (814) 836-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5,000 ($4,910 tax-deductible; increases if use complimentary facility rental)
One complimentary rental of Asbury Woods facility (classrooms, conference room, Behrend Room, Picnic Pavilion or Outdoor Amphitheatre; up to $350 value). If you would like to take advantage of this benefit please contact Carissa Snarski, Director of Development and Marketing, at (814) 836-6179 or email@example.com.