Volunteer Opportunities at the Woods
Adult and Student (ages 14 and up) Volunteer Opportunities –
- Honey Harvest Festival – Saturday, September 28th, 10:30 am – 3:00 pm at the Nature Center. Various volunteer opportunities are available for both students and adults.
- Scary Creature Feature – Friday and Saturday, October 4th and 5th, 5:30 – 9:00 to 10:00 pm at the Nature Center. Craft, food area, storytelling, ticket and raffle sales and character volunteers are needed for this two evening event.
Adult Volunteer Opportunites
- Pumpkin Carving – Thursday, October 3rd, 10:00 am – Noon at the Nature Center, volunteers are needed to carve pumpkins for Scary Creature Feature.
- Holiday Lights- Volunteers are needed to hang lights in October, November and December for Winter Wonderland which is held in December. Times and dates are to be scheduled. Please call if you are interested.
- Preschool and Tots in Nature Classes – Classroom Assistants and Education Aides are needed for these creative volunteer opportunities. Several sessions of preschool classes are available during the school year. Please contact Kelley Lang at 835-5356 for more information.
- Gift Shop Volunteers—Volunteers are needed during the school year from 10 am—4 pm. Tuesday– Friday, at the Squeaky Frog Gift Shop. Morning and afternoon shifts are available.
- Volunteer Educators—To assist in teaching school groups during the school year. Training provided and clearances required.
For more information about these and other student volunteer opportunities contact Deb Testi, Volunteer Coordinator, at 836-6177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities at Asbury Woods!
New volunteers are always welcome! If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the below form.