Drop-in and Discover
Posted Mar 08, 2019
Looking for something wild to do? Nature comes alive Saturday mornings at Asbury Woods. Join us for one of two drop-in programs this season.
Stop in each week for a new hands-on, minds-on, staff-facilitated educational activity that are free and open to the public. Each week will offer a new experience to discover.
- March 2: Spring is coming!
- March 9: Food Chains
- March 16: Endangered Species Spotlight
- March 23: What we can learn from trees (tree ring study)
- March 30: Maple Syrup production
- April 6: No drop in and discover because of Maple Festival
- April 13: Composting
- April 20: Planting Trees for the Planet
- April 27: Up-cycled Reusable Bag – learn how to transform an old t-shirt into a re-usable bag. Bring your own t-shirts or use one of ours.)