Drop-in and Discover
Posted Apr 15, 2019
Looking for something wild to do? Nature comes alive Saturday mornings at Asbury Woods. Join us for one of two drop-in programs this season.
Stop in each week for a new hands-on, minds-on, staff-facilitated educational activity that are free and open to the public. Each week will offer a new experience to discover.
- May 4: Spring flowers
- May 11: All about plants
- May 18: What lives in a pond?
- May 25: Bird beak lab
- June 1: No Drop-in program as we host the Into the Woods 5 Miler Trail race
- June 8: Summer Fun
- June 15: Mystery animal meet and greet
- June 22: Hike like a Naturalist
- June 29: Why you should care about climate change