Plan A Visit
Make the most of your visit to Asbury Woods
We look forward to seeing you at the Woods! Thanks to generous support from our community, we are free and open to the public year round. Please see below for specific hours of operation.
Teachers and group leaders are asked to schedule their visit to by completing our school and group visit form or by calling the Nature Center at 814.835.5356.
SEASONAL HOURS OF OPERATION
- September 1 – May 31
Tues. – Sat. 10 am – 4 pm
Sun. Noon – 4 pm
- June 1 – August 31
Mon. – Sat. 10 am – 5 pm
Sun. Noon – 5pm
- Trails Open Daylight Hours Only
THINGS TO DO
- Visit our state-of-the-art Nature Center complete with live animal exhibits, a green vegetative roof, classrooms, gift shop and much more.
- Hit the Trails! Our trails and boardwalks offer a wide variety of outdoor recreation experiences for people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels.
- Learn about Nature: We offer a wide variety of education programs, classes, special events and festivals throughout the year.
- Experience our Erie heritage at Browns’ Farm Barn
- Enjoy tennis courts, playground and picnic facilities at Asbury Park (operated by Millcreek Township).
ACCESS AND LOCATIONS
- Asbury Woods Nature Center
Asbury Woods Nature Center is located at 4105 Asbury Road, 1/4 south of West 38thStreet in Millcreek Township in Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- Greenway Trail
The popular 2.2 mile Asbury Woods Greenway Trail can be accessed from two main trail heads, located across the street from Asbury Woods Nature Center and at Brown’s Farm Barn.
Trail Map – PDF
- Brown’s Farm
Brown’s Farm is located 5774 Sterrettania Road. Visit the kiosk in the parking lot for directions to the Greenway Trail Head.
Click here for complete directions to the Nature Center, Brown’s Farm and Greenway Trail heads.