April 14 and 15, 2018
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sugar Maple trees only grow in the Great Lakes region of the world. That makes this area very unique and the only area that can produce maple syrup.
Experience the maple production tour from Native American times to the present. Participate in a variety of activities, crafts, demonstrations and maple tours. Join us for maple-infused fun for the entire family.
Thank you to our sponsors: J. Thomas Tree Service and Northwest
Members: $5 per person
Non-members: $7 per person
Children 3 yrs or younger: FREE
- Guided, 45-minute historical tour featuring maple syrup production from Native American times to the present
- New, guided 15-minute maple highlight tour that is fun for all ages
- Pancakes with real maple syrup
- Sample and purchase maple products
- Explore the Discovery Zone at Asbury Woods: Where kids explore the science and art behind maple production
- Watch maple sap boiled to syrup in the Sugar Shack
- Live Animal Shows