Employment with Asbury Woods Partnership
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Marketing & Development Associate
Reports to:Development Officer
Posted:February 8, 2017
The Asbury Woods Partnership, Inc. (AWP) is a private, non‐profit organization seeking a Marketing & Development Associate to work with the Development Officer to support the development and implementation of a comprehensive multi‐media marketing, communications, and development strategy for AWP.
- Develop content and update information on the AWP website (www.asburywoods.org).
- Develop and implement an integrated social media marketing strategy. Update all target sites with information about AWP.
- Oversee the facilities rental program including marketing and booking weddings, parties, business retreats, etc.Act as site host for each event (including weekends and evenings) to ensure compliance with rental agreement.
- Coordinate the quarterly newsletter “Woods Talk” working with staff to ensure publishing and distribution deadlines are met.
- Write and distribute news releases, radio/TV ads, email blasts, articles, and other communication sources to promote AWP
- Maintain the AWP donor database in which information is entered accurately and thoroughly for new and existing donors (experience using DonorPerfect preferred)
- Conduct grant research for both corporate and foundation funding sources.
- Coordinate donor recognition and fundraising events (i.e. Wine and Dine)
- Coordinate with Education Dept. to market events, programs and camps.
- A Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, English, or closely related field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate proficiency with social media outlets including Facebook
- Must be email proficient and have experience, knowledge, and an understanding of computers, a variety of software programs, and office equipment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the organization and a favorable image of the organization
- Detail oriented and ability to multi‐task
- Experience with a member/donor database (preferred)
- Understanding of how to use social media to promote an organization
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and exercise good judgment and diplomacy
- A sincere interest in the mission of AWP and its members
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position with benefits including participation in a retirement plan; holiday, annual, and personal leave. Willing to work some weekends and evenings as needed.
Please send a cover letter and resume as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled, interviews will begin as qualified applications are received.